If you want to work as an English teacher in the Czech Republic, you must apply for a long-term visa and a trade licence. This is the easiest way to get a long-term visa, and many language schools prefer to work on a contract basis. This allows you to work for multiple schools and set up an ideal schedule that suits your work needs and personal life.

Long-term visa application

In order to apply for a long-term visa, you will need to put together a number of documents; including proof of police clearance, proof of funds and proof of accommodation. Once you have gathered all the necessary documents and paid the appropriate fees, the process is simple and becomes a waiting game. Sometimes the visa process can take a while, but usually everything is approved faster than expected.

Get in Touch with Our Visa Expert

We will advise you in advance what documents you will need to bring with you. On the first day of the course, you will meet with our visa expert who will guide you through what is required and offer further assistance. Please note that this additional assistance is not included in the course fee.